2.07.2013

good morning sun.


One morning this week, I walked down the stairs and saw light and sunshine pouring through our windows.

What is this?!  Sunshine, glorious sunshine?!  I had to grab my camera and snap a few pictures.  Finally some good light to take pictures in! 

We have had nothing but gray skies and snowstorms for the last five weeks, so all morning long I just followed the sun through the house with my laptop, working wherever I could find a patch of sun to sit in.  Oh it felt so good--I love that feeling of sun seeping into your skin and am already craving it again. 

________________


1 comment:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Light truly is a photographer's best friend! Just found your blog and wanted to say hello. Happy Sunday to you and your family. :-)

~ Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...